Bob Bambam asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

I am trying to locat the website for Proctor and Gamble Canada. They produce dental care and other products?

I use a product of theirs which comes in atube form with a very narrow opening. Of late, some of the tubes will not excrete the product. I need to reach the company to complain about this product.

1 Answer

  • LX
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.