Where to report a bad experience at Wal-mart?

Hi there, I went to Walmart to have a battery changed, and the clerk was rude, saying she didn't want to waste her time! I called manager, but she was biased against me. I want to complain to Walmart's higher level of decision making body. I searched Wal-mart website and could not find where/how to file a complain. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could tell me a number or website so that I can get some attention to Walmart's bad business practice.

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    To reach the Contact Center of Wal-Mart Stores, call 1-800-WALMART (1-800-925-6278), from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (CT) Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (CT) Saturday or from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. (CT) Sunday.

    To reach the home office, call 479-273-4000, from 7 a.m. to 5:25 p.m. (CT) Monday - Friday.

    Mail questions or comments about our stores or home office to:

    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

    Attn: Customer Service

    702 S.W. 8th Street

    Bentonville, AR 72716

    For questions about our Web site, contact Online Customer Service. For questions about our Web sites and merchandise abroad, see International Customers.

  • First of all, I was not aware that one could have a good experience at Wal-mart. With that said; call the manager back and insist that she files the complaint for you or have her give you the name and number of the manager she reports to.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I have a good idea to get wal-mart back get everyone you know to boy-cott them never step foot inside the store again, and the kicker is if you really really want to get them BUY AMERICAN wal-mart loves china

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.