K asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Does anyone feel sorry for Brandy Norwood!!!!!!!!!!!!?

with the death situation, and that she could face charges

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I feel sorry for her. Everyone is making her out to be this HORRIBLE person, yes we all know its her fault, that she was the cause of someones death. However if this would've happened to some other jane doe, most of you wouldn't have reacted the way you did.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No. She has a responsibility and obligation to face charges just like anyone else who gets into a car accident while talking on a cell phone and not paying attention to the road!

• camd42
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I do feel badly for her. It must be horrible to live with the guilt of having somewhat caused an innocent person's death.

• 1 decade ago

Everyone makes stupid mistakes. Most do not result in the death of someone else. I feel really bad for her. She has to be suffering greatly and be plagued with massive regret..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No...I think she should get the max punishment. she shouldnt have been talking on her cell if she couldnt pay attention to the road. I do however feel sorry for the victims family.

• 1 decade ago

Not really. She's extremely arrogant so I'm sure she thought she was too good to slow down.

• 1 decade ago

Hell no I don't feel sorry for that ho, she needed to have been paying attention, during driving, the lady she hit is DEAD...do you feel sorry for her?

• 1 decade ago

why? just cuz she's a celeb doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it. she still needs to pay the consequences.

• Kitty
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Don't know her and never heard of her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no idea who that person is

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.