Metalhead asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Have you heard that a former KISS guitarist has died?

It's a sad day in KISS world as Mark St. John passed away yesterday morning from a Cerebral Hemorrhage. While he only had a short stay with the band his influence on Animalize was memorable. As a KISS fan it is sad news. Once a member of KISS, always a member of KISS! My condolences to Mark's family.

http://www.kissonline.com/index.php

http://www.kissfaq.com/members/bio_mark.html

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah... I've been crying and drinking for the last... 24 hours i believe...

Just like Eric Carr, he died from a Cerebral Hemorrhage (That's right! Eric Carr had cancer, but the cause of his death was a cerebral hemorrhage, i mean, the cancer caused to him the hemorrhage)... And what nobody knows is that Mark always made jokes about the Carr's death, he said that his brain boiled for have used hairspray his whole life... Ironic, doesn't it?

He will be missed for all KISS fans... He was such an amazing guitarist and the most laidback person that KISS ever knew... And he was also cute! I'm really, really sad!

Now mi heart is with Mark's family and friends.

RIP.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes i have he was the Guitarist on the Animalize record! What a great guitarist. He was on tour when he got arthritis in his hands back in 84' Heavens on fire!

• 1 decade ago

damn i did not know that...very sad day for kiss fans

• 1 decade ago

Oh my god... I feel like crying even if I can't cry no more... he was one of the best...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That is sad.

• mole
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

that really sucks, i hope he didnt suffer

• 1 decade ago

this really sucks. r.i.p.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.