What do I do if I think I am in love with a guy who I think is gay?

Saturday my friend had a party and this guy followed me outside on the balcony and we got drunk and went into my friends room and he asked me to cuddle with him.Then we made out and almost had sex.Then nhe kept grabbing my hand like we were together and he told me that if you feel good with someone your meant to be.I felt good with him it's just I think he is kind of gay cause he hangs with lots of my gay guy friends and not too many straight guys.Then he said it's nice to be around a girl because he feels right around me.I like him alot but I want him and I dont know when to call him.Please help me.

Favorite Answer

just be honest with him, that's the only way you will really know

Ask him - otherwise how you gonna know. When he starts dating someone else? If you want to date him - ask, then you dont have to look for clues in everything he does. You can just date him or move on.

Some guys prefer the company of girls doesnt necessarily make them gay.

Just because he has gay friends doesnt mean that hes gay.

talk to him and tell him what you want, and what you feel , but as a dvice don't go with a gay guy