Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

the guy i like dissed me in front of his frends and hisfrendsdid da same but ik hes nice wd id help?

and hisfrendsdid da same but ik hes nice wd id help hes my bffl but he dissed me but im so soft i still like dat fool only cuz i know him very well and hes really really sweet kind helpful and there for me

Favorite Answer

anybody who is there for you is there for you all the time, that includes in front of his friends. R E S P E C T is very important. if it is love or bff respect means not hurting your feelings and bringing you down.

ignore them