Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Sharon, Lois & Bram anyone?

Does anyone know where I can get old Sharon, Lois & Bram stuff? Anything. T-shirts, cds, records preferably, videos? I live in the US and it's impossible to find here. I've tried amazon.ca and there's nothing really there. Are there vintage record shops or something?

I've tried amazon.ca, bestbuy, and ebay. I'd prefer a store. I am going to Toronto on vacation so...

Favorite Answer

I used to work at Best Buy here in Canada and they carried a few of their CD's. Maybe check out bestbuy.ca.

they are a canadian children's entertainers so it is not surprising that you are having trouble in the u.s finding anything...they used to have a web site.............type in google...sharon lois and bram.....the site sold some of their stuff.........maybe try ebay....................or check the salvation army, places like that................i have old albums from my childhood, that i have put onto tape for my child to enjoy!!! they were/are great sharon lois and bram!!! good luck, i hope that this might be of some help to you!!!

Oh my gosh, my daughter who is 21 used to love that show.