Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Sharon, Lois & Bram anyone?

Does anyone know where I can get old Sharon, Lois & Bram stuff? Anything. T-shirts, cds, records preferably, videos? I live in the US and it's impossible to find here. I've tried amazon.ca and there's nothing really there. Are there vintage record shops or something?

Update:

I've tried amazon.ca, bestbuy, and ebay. I'd prefer a store. I am going to Toronto on vacation so...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I used to work at Best Buy here in Canada and they carried a few of their CD's. Maybe check out bestbuy.ca.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they are a canadian children's entertainers so it is not surprising that you are having trouble in the u.s finding anything...they used to have a web site.............type in google...sharon lois and bram.....the site sold some of their stuff.........maybe try ebay....................or check the salvation army, places like that................i have old albums from my childhood, that i have put onto tape for my child to enjoy!!! they were/are great sharon lois and bram!!! good luck, i hope that this might be of some help to you!!!

• 1 decade ago

Oh my gosh, my daughter who is 21 used to love that show.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.