which movie character do u want to be?? for real?

if you could swap your current life with someone from a movie who would it be and why?

Update:

dont forget to explain why and no actual celebrities please

Update 2:

me? personally i think being charlie from the chocolate factory would be a hoot

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Indiana Jones, he has a fun life and gets out of every tight spot he's in.

• 1 decade ago

Kiera Knightly's character in the Pirates of the Carribean movies, She gets to flirt with Orlando Bloom and, bestill my heart, Captain Jack Sparrow.. When I die and go to heaven I've requested Johnny Depp instead of St Peter. No dis to you Pete, but hey, JD? That's a no brainer. Besides that I too am a sailor by trade and I think I was just born a few yrs too late. Still havin hella fun tho! See ya in Valhalla JD! LOL

Peace,

Laurie & her Trusty Seadog, Minnit

Source(s): The ocean is my home and I would'nt have it any other way.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hermione Granger.

• 1 decade ago

I would be angelina jolie..because I want to have kids born in other contries! and adopt 34 kids! I am going to also give them names that are hard to pronounce, and make sure Maddox gets his mohawk good and gel-e today! Byes!

Source(s): haha
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Scarlett O'Hara from gone with the wind or meredith grey from greys anatomy

• 1 decade ago

Uma Thurman's character Beatrix kiddo from Kill Bill, i think she kicks so much butt and the whole katana sword thing is awesome!!!

• 1 decade ago

the bride in kill bill because she's a bad as* killer and I would love to be that way I used to want to be a ninja when I was younger sorry my dad wanted a boy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I want to be Superman's girlfriend. Ooo La La

• 1 decade ago

Jane Eyre, it's a great story.

• 1 decade ago

Tyler Durden from fight club. He made a fight club, built an army, and destroyed a city. What can be better?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.