which movie character do u want to be?? for real?

if you could swap your current life with someone from a movie who would it be and why?

dont forget to explain why and no actual celebrities please

me? personally i think being charlie from the chocolate factory would be a hoot

Favorite Answer

Indiana Jones, he has a fun life and gets out of every tight spot he's in.

Kiera Knightly's character in the Pirates of the Carribean movies, She gets to flirt with Orlando Bloom and, bestill my heart, Captain Jack Sparrow.. When I die and go to heaven I've requested Johnny Depp instead of St Peter. No dis to you Pete, but hey, JD? That's a no brainer. Besides that I too am a sailor by trade and I think I was just born a few yrs too late. Still havin hella fun tho! See ya in Valhalla JD! LOL

Peace,

Laurie & her Trusty Seadog, Minnit

Source(s): The ocean is my home and I would'nt have it any other way.

Hermione Granger.

I would be angelina jolie..because I want to have kids born in other contries! and adopt 34 kids! I am going to also give them names that are hard to pronounce, and make sure Maddox gets his mohawk good and gel-e today! Byes!

Source(s): haha

Scarlett O'Hara from gone with the wind or meredith grey from greys anatomy

Uma Thurman's character Beatrix kiddo from Kill Bill, i think she kicks so much butt and the whole katana sword thing is awesome!!!

the bride in kill bill because she's a bad as* killer and I would love to be that way I used to want to be a ninja when I was younger sorry my dad wanted a boy.

I want to be Superman's girlfriend. Ooo La La

Jane Eyre, it's a great story.

Tyler Durden from fight club. He made a fight club, built an army, and destroyed a city. What can be better?