ken t asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

Can i cross the USA with just my citizenship by CAR..i am born in Canada btw?

2 Answers

  • wahoo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    As long as you have no criminal record or some sort of "black mark" against your name, you can cross over into the USA in your car with out a passport in 2007 However beginning Jan 2008 you will need the passport no matter where or how you cross.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    and your driver's license's ok still until 2008 when the new passport law comes into effect

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.