Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls who would u choose?

Girls wich one should i go for?

mike is the black guy he likes going ot the gym watching movies and hitting the clubs , and he also like tomake people laugh he has a great sense of humor and is vey intelligent and romantic and he likes country music and is a manager of a radio station.

Derrick, derick is a rock climber he love canoeing and he is a classick ggek/ jock intelligent and he is a little bit into himself sometimes wich guy should i pick

mike is the black guy derrick is the white guy they are both friends and they both like me here is a picof them

derick is also rich and he loves to go swiming

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u320/deen_bucke...

who would u choose and y

who would u choose and y

Favorite Answer

I would Pick Derick! he can support you and he sounds fun...

i would have to say mike because need a man romantic and he have to have a sense of humor i got the some problem but i m going to pick sooner or later

I think I'd go for Mike. He's got a sense of humor, not to mention hes adorable. And, music is a big part of my life, it also is in his case. He's pretty damn perfect.

mike, because I don't like guys who get into themselves even a little. Plus Mike sounds fun, loving, and the idea boyfriend. Plus he's hot, so you got the whole package right there.

wow they both sound really cool! and they are both really cute ; ). i'm sure you will make a good choice..just pick who you think you would be happier with. but it could be hard to date one of them since they are both friends...

• ;-)

DERICK CUZ HE'S INTELLIGENT AND HE NOES 2 MAKE SUM KIND OF CAREER OUT OF HIMSELF IS IMPORTANT!

oh dear god they both sound perfect. and theyre both super sweet and cute??? i say go with whoever asks you out first?

derrick.. he seems more of a man's man