Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls who would u choose?

Girls wich one should i go for?

mike is the black guy he likes going ot the gym watching movies and hitting the clubs , and he also like tomake people laugh he has a great sense of humor and is vey intelligent and romantic and he likes country music and is a manager of a radio station.

Derrick, derick is a rock climber he love canoeing and he is a classick ggek/ jock intelligent and he is a little bit into himself sometimes wich guy should i pick

mike is the black guy derrick is the white guy they are both friends and they both like me here is a picof them

derick is also rich and he loves to go swiming

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u320/deen_bucke...

Update:

who would u choose and y

Update 2:

who would u choose and y

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would Pick Derick! he can support you and he sounds fun...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

i would have to say mike because need a man romantic and he have to have a sense of humor i got the some problem but i m going to pick sooner or later

• 1 decade ago

I think I'd go for Mike. He's got a sense of humor, not to mention hes adorable. And, music is a big part of my life, it also is in his case. He's pretty damn perfect.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mike, because I don't like guys who get into themselves even a little. Plus Mike sounds fun, loving, and the idea boyfriend. Plus he's hot, so you got the whole package right there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wow they both sound really cool! and they are both really cute ; ). i'm sure you will make a good choice..just pick who you think you would be happier with. but it could be hard to date one of them since they are both friends...

• ;-)
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

DERICK CUZ HE'S INTELLIGENT AND HE NOES 2 MAKE SUM KIND OF CAREER OUT OF HIMSELF IS IMPORTANT!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh dear god they both sound perfect. and theyre both super sweet and cute??? i say go with whoever asks you out first?

• 1 decade ago

derrick.. he seems more of a man's man

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.