Have you ever met your doppleganger (a lookalike that you're not related to)?

If so, did you say anything to him/her? What was your/their reaction?

Favorite Answer

no, i have not.... but everyone tells me that there is one living all but 30 minutes away from me..

i just didn't have the heart to tell them that it IS me... and that i live a double life...

husband and kids there... and just myself and my jj here....

but yeah, i let people know that i saw her and she just looks like an ordinary corn fed country girl to me.

Source(s): LOL u know better than that!!! if someone looked like me i would confront them and say 'damn it ... give me back my face..' and then i would mess it up... just so i would be prettier...LOL!!!

You are so funny,I guess it was "change the look weekend"Thank you for telling me what a doppleganger is,I would have been out of the loop.I have not met my look alike but my boyfriend did at a Travel-lodge in Marin,he just informed me she even had a suit-case like mine.,,,mmm interesting,He said she looked so much like me,dressed like me,wore her hair like me,that he went in for a closer look(by the suit case comment,I guess so!!)He said she even sounded like me...mmmm ok enough now I'm going off in thought!!!He was really checking this one out!!

Yes....on the streets of Shanghai...and the funny thing was...it was a GUY...

I asked essentially the same question yesterday.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At0oq...

Does that mean that you are my Y!A doppelganger?

• Bek

in real life-no... on here-yes, thnere are a few of us.