Have you ever met your doppleganger (a lookalike that you're not related to)?

If so, did you say anything to him/her? What was your/their reaction?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no, i have not.... but everyone tells me that there is one living all but 30 minutes away from me..

i just didn't have the heart to tell them that it IS me... and that i live a double life...

husband and kids there... and just myself and my jj here....

but yeah, i let people know that i saw her and she just looks like an ordinary corn fed country girl to me.

Source(s): LOL u know better than that!!! if someone looked like me i would confront them and say 'damn it ... give me back my face..' and then i would mess it up... just so i would be prettier...LOL!!!
  • 1 decade ago

You are so funny,I guess it was "change the look weekend"Thank you for telling me what a doppleganger is,I would have been out of the loop.I have not met my look alike but my boyfriend did at a Travel-lodge in Marin,he just informed me she even had a suit-case like mine.,,,mmm interesting,He said she looked so much like me,dressed like me,wore her hair like me,that he went in for a closer look(by the suit case comment,I guess so!!)He said she even sounded like me...mmmm ok enough now I'm going off in thought!!!He was really checking this one out!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes....on the streets of Shanghai...and the funny thing was...it was a GUY...

• 1 decade ago

I asked essentially the same question yesterday.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At0oq...

Does that mean that you are my Y!A doppelganger?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bek
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

in real life-no... on here-yes, thnere are a few of us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.