Pregnancy and Pseudotumor Cerebri or IH?

I'm now 15 weeks pregnant with my first chld. A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with PTC( Pseudotumor Cerebri) also known as IH (intercranial Hypertension). I went into remession last year. I stopped the meds Diamox around 8/06 and became pregnant 1-07. I have been without symptoms since that time when I... show more I'm now 15 weeks pregnant with my first chld. A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with PTC( Pseudotumor Cerebri) also known as IH (intercranial Hypertension). I went into remession last year. I stopped the meds Diamox around 8/06 and became pregnant 1-07. I have been without symptoms since that time when I stopped meds. Now I'm noticing that the blurry vision and headaches are returning again and I fear that I have this problem again. I have made an appt. but I have to wait a couple of weeks to get in to see the Dr. Does anyone know anything about PTC or IH during pregnancy? I haven't been able to find much info on the web. Has anyone experienced this? Please any info is a help... Thanks
2 answers 2