flights out of Boston?

I have a bit of a family problem and need to get some of my family back to Vancouver from Boston.

Mother is not well enough to deal with changing planes is there any direct flights from Boston to Vancouver?

Would Google it myself but am very busy and stressed at the moment.

I've got a million things going on right now

thanks for your help

Favorite Answer

Here's your answer.

Unfortunately, there are no direct scheduled commercial flights from Boston to Vancouver. However, several airlines flight that route through their hubs.

American connects in Chicago or Dallas or LA

United connects in Chicago or San Francisco or Denver

Delta connects in Salt Lake City

Northwest connects in Minneapolis or Seattle (to Horizon)

Alaska connects in Seattle

Air Canada connects in Toronto

(I wouldn't use any other carrier than those above)

All major airlines will provide wheelchair assistance if requested ahead of time. Not all are as good as one another, but they do provide the service.

So given that the service should be somewhat comparable, your next considerations are schedule and price perhaps as well as any perceptions of the various carriers that you might have (some aren't as on schedule as others, etc)

Try orbitz.com or cheaptickets.com to get an idea on price/carriers. That should give you a ballpark amount on what you can find.

If you have several family members travelling, call the carriers (ie. American 800-433-7300) and ask for the group and meeting travel. They can give you a code for a larger party (can be different itineraries going to the same place) to get an additional discount (like they would for weddings, reunions, etc).

Sorry that you have to put this together.

Hope this helps!

• Mike R

There are no nonstop flights (direct is not the same as nonstop though so there might be direct flights). I'm not sure which airline has the cheapest flights but you can always try to transfer at a somewhat smaller airport - such as Delta through Salt Lake City or Northwest through Minneapolis. Also, any major airline will offer assistance such as wheelchairs in the airport and help with boarding (as well as priority through security). So when you're changing planes they can arrange a wheelchair to meet your flight and help with getting to your connecting flight, so that might make it easier.

I don't see anything nonstop. But why not call an airline and explain the situatuion and see what they say. You may be able to get a direct flight, and even if there is a stop your mother could remain on the plane during that time period.

Sorry that you're dealing w/this. I havent found anything either - Air Canada probably has the easiest flights - Bos-Tor-Van, but I haven't found any with direct flights. I agree w/writer above. Call Air Canada directly and ask for help getting your Mom some assistance w/travel, as well as easiest flight for her.

Source(s): Air Canada's toll free number: 1-888-247-2262
  • facer

for the reason that particularly some everybody is flying now, I recommend you get to the airport closer to 3 hours previous to time. bear in ideas that particularly some travellers are entertainment flyers who would possibly not constantly bear in ideas what you may and can't deliver by using risk-free practices. additionally you will in all probability see particularly some young ones and particularly situations they might postpone the line. So in simple terms observe that when you fly close to to the trip journeys, it is not significant what day it incredibly is; assume the airport might have particularly some human beings.

Sorry - there is nothing direct or non stop - most will change planes in Montreal/Toronto or Chicago.

Sorry mate... No direct flights indeed... Can't you get them to fly to Seattle and pick them up from there?