about the Holocaust?

What did Hitler call his "Master Race"?

What synagogue had one wall remaining after it was burned during Kristallnacht

What years were Auschwitz-Birkenau in operation?

How many pounds of human hair were left behind out Auschwitz?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This site is a place to start. It's the U.S. Holocaust Museum. If you can't find it here, you can Google the rest yourself!

Good luck.

http://www.ushmm.org/

• 1 decade ago

Try ask Jeeves. Although I do know what the first question is. It was the "superior race" which was The Arian race, and that meant you were usually not intimidating, anything dark (such as dark skin, hair or eyebrows), or "strange" about you was disliked, and innocent people would be slaughtered for no reason. Jews were the "strangest" to Hitler, so the first thing he did is take away guns/ wepons (kind of like the democrats, and Hillary Clinton are trying to do...), that was his first tactic to "purify" the earth, so that only "Superior people" would exsist. All I know is it will happen again! Don't vote democrat leaders! Power to the people. God Bless the USA!

• 1 decade ago

The master race would be the Aryan Race.

I don't know any of the other answers good luck

• 1 decade ago

By Master Race you mean Gang or His group it would be Nazis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why don't you do your OWN google search? I'll help you with the first one: the German word for master race is "Herrenvolk"; now you're on your own

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about something about the Armenian Genocide for once!

It's always about the Holocaust and the Rwandan genocide. Well, you know what?! All that happened AFTER the Armenian Genocide so SHUT UP!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How many American sailors were murdered by Israel in 1967 on the USS LIBERTY?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.