does anyone remember this horror film?

all i remember was this killer would put needles through the eyelids of this girl so that she couldnt close her eyes/blink and had to watch him kill a person right in front of her, sorry i was probably 8 or something and have rather hazy recollections of the film

i have been hunting for this MOVIE for ages and would REALLY appreciate any help

DEFINITELY not strangeland, i m pretty sur enow it must be terror at the opera form the sounds of it, turns out i was only 5 when the movie came out which explaine the hazy recollections, any idea how to get hold of a dvd?

Favorite Answer

Opera (1987) also known as Terror at the Opera

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can get it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Opera-Urbano-Barberini/dp/B0...

As it's an Amazon site it may take awhile to load.

Dee Snider's Strangeland --really sh*tty movie, but I think this is what you're referring to.

It was made when the internet was just starting to get popular and he plays a internet stalker named "Captain Howdy"--he abducts people and tortures them in a kind of S&M fashion, and the sewing of eyes and mouths was a major part of the film.

Source(s): Former video store clerk

Is it Terror at the Opera?

That sounds really kickass... I wanna know too

dude are you serious... that sounds soo cool...if you like movies like that watch Hostel..that movie was so bloody..good movie..

I think it was on Scooby Doo.

Not really...but sounds gross. I wanna watch it now.