Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

why does Islam have more faith full subject's?

Is it cuss the devil is with them and against us? We have more of a family though.

Favorite Answer

I do not think Islam has more faith full subjects, they just have more brainwashed subjects, Young Islam boys are made to memorize the Koran while sitting on the floor swinging their heads back and forth for hours at a time! This apparently causes great brain damage, so when they grow up these mush brains can be turned into suicide bombers and do the dirty work of their religious rulers.!! It is all about CONTROL not faith!

For one the birth rate in Islamic nations is much higher than here in the western world and this is one stat Islam uses to show that the religion is growing. Whether or not the babies being born there today will become a full fledged Muslim is yet to be seen.

There is also a social stigma attached to this religion much like there was with Christianity in days gone by.

I have lived in Islamic countries and I don't think that they really have more faithful subjects. I think they have a lot of professing believers who really aren't, much like Christianity here in the west.

Your thinking of fundamentalist muslims who strictly follow the religion. Most Christians are not fundamentalist and follow the religion loosely compared to fundamentalist muslims.

i dont understand your stupid question! Sure the devil is with them otherwise he wouldnt have Muhammed lie to them! The bible says even the Satan can make himself appear like angel to fool you! That is exactly what he did to Muhammed. He found one uneducated and fooled him and taught him how to fool other pple!

He fooled Abu Bakr into letting him marrying his 6 yr old baby

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death

Sahih Bukhari 7.18

Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

What makes u think that, do u really have knowledge about other religions, have u studied them and the people who belong to them in depth? its not ur sto judge.

There is no god !! I see ur already brainwashed so i wont waste my time here !! U can continue to believe in ur fictional stories all u want !!

Because Muslims live in fear of offending Allah. They are controlled by guilt and a complicated ritualistic way of life.

• E.T.01

stop obsessing over what muslims do and live your own life. you dont see me attacking christianity even though I dont believe in it. Even when christians disrespect islam, I stop myself in saying something disrespectful back. You need to learn to practice what you preach. remember, judge not lest ye be judged....or love thy enemies?

CHristians are faithful too

Dont typos suck. You go to all the effort to say somethin' witty and then ya F-up and spell it wrong. lol