Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do you gain bigger legs?

i know about the whole protein and nutrients thing, but my legs are really skinny my ankles are also weak. what EXACTLY am i supposed to eat and do? and its kinda weird because i have muscularish arms and skinny legs

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do low repetition, high weight squats, calf raises, and reverse leg curls. Lift an amount you can only go four to six repetitions with proper form. Do three to five sets. Alternatively, do pyramids starting with this type of weight. You won't have a problem gaining size if you do these exercises and then alternate to other exercises which work out the same muscle groups every four to six weeks or when you can't increase the weight the next week. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Eat Meat. Meat is the best. It's healthy, and it's delicious. Plus it gives you muscle, and it's a great source in protien! =)

• 1 decade ago

Look into squats, stiff-leg dead lifts, and toe raises (with weights).

• 1 decade ago

eat a lot of protein and junk food

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

squat jumps.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.