Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

I think 9/11 was an inside job, what do you think?

Check out this site for lots of info www.calgary911truth.org

Update:

Michael B, that is a total fairy tale all that you listed. I read it and its like someone made it up as they went along. It's called propaganda. Sorry wrong answer buddy. Real scientists and common sense disproves what they say. I really hope you do more research because you really don't come across as very bright when I read your links.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you are right !

After much research I think I have a handle on who done it and why. If I am correct, we are in deep deep (bleep) and we are not out of the woods yet. Over the past few decades FEMA has been strengthened to the point where it is a sub government that answers to no one but itself. At a moments notice it is prepared to convert this nation into a police state. All it is waiting for is the right opportunity: 9/11 may have been that opportunity gone a stray. That does not mean another one can not be cooked up. Read about the new secret shadow government.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/shadow.htm

Someone or something is attempting to use the USA to bring about the New World Order much the same way that Germany was used in the 30's. The credit should go to the masterminds who control our political puppets: These are the true culprits. Some people still refer to them as the "Illuminati", but they have many aliases. Unfortunately, they distance themselves far enough from the crimes, to be able to slip away to strike again some other day. They provide the direction, the money and to a large extent, they groom, support and "appoint" the leadership that will be used to do their bidding.

Never-the-less, the puppets themselves are no less guilty, especially if they themselves took part in the planning as well as in the execution of the crime. President Bush, with the help of his Neocon buddies attempted to take complete control of the U.S. by decapitating the Legislative branch of the federal government: They are treasonous murders and would be dictators too, if they had not blundered in their attack of the Capital with Flight 93. They left plenty of evidence, at each of the attack sites, that implicates them to the crimes. The Following is a summary of what really happened.

WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS

The World Trade Center buildings were brought down by controlled demolition after being attacked by aircraft. The only evidence our government provided that Osama confessed to the crime is fake. Most every video, taken of the towers, show explosive squibs just before the towers imploded. Traces of the explosive "Thermate" was also found at ground zero. Need proof of this, see the evidence at:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhFJ1...

PENTAGON

There is also strong evidence to support a Douglas A-3 Skywarrior armed with a missile hit the Pentagon. Witnesses say, the U.S. military secretly had Raytheon Co. refit an A-3 Skywarrior with new jet engines, a missile, and a Global Hawk guidance system, just prior to 9/11. Both the jet engine housing as well as a "front end rotor head", found at the crash site, have been identified as belonging to a Pratt & Whitney JT8D jet engine; supporting the witnesses claim. This engine does not fit the commercial Boeing 757 that is said to have hit the Pentagon.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnSrg...

FLIGHT 93

United Airlines Flight 93 did not crash as a result of a struggle between the passengers and the alleged hijackers, but in fact was shot down by the North Dakota Air Guards flying F-16's. On orders from Adjutant General Mike Haugen of the State of North Dakota and in opposition to V.P. Cheney's stand down orders, Major Rick Gibney spotted the airline flying by remote control, headed toward Washington D.C. and shot it down. This is why debris, including human remains, rained on areas several miles away from the Shanksville, PA crash site.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhKmC...

Additional reading

What `shadow group` has funded, instigated and encouraged almost every war in modern history?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvGyV...

Who or what exactly is the Illuminati?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArV25...

• 1 decade ago

It is a really controversial topic. There are a lot of signs that point to it being an inside job. Look at the pentagon. They say a plane ran into it but there was just a hole. There were no indications that a plane had wrecked there. No debris. No one even heard about the third twin tower going down. They demolished this building the same day. The only thing is that people knew it was being done. Go to google and click on the video search then type in 9/11 Loose Change. Fantastic theories. But I don't think anyone will really know the truth. Oh and by the way did you know that Osama Bin Laden was in the country having surgery the day before the attacks? We knew where he was on 9/11. Really makes you think.

• 4 years ago

lol i imagine the interior job is the funniset maximum unrealistc consipracy I actually have ever heard of. because a million. i'm certain that at the same time as they were construction the international commerce centers, what lower back contained in the 60s or 70s? That they one way or the different purposly confident honestly everyone in contact to cause them to susceptible so as that years later the authorities might want to apply it as an exuse to invade Iraq? ya excellent. 2. If it develop into an interior job, then it would not be a consiracy it will be actuality. through thousands of thousands of bucks that interior human beings would receives a fee to formally say that. lol it really is like the dumb those that belive that we did not truly land on the moon. 3. there are countless checks and balences contained in the yankee governmnet. no one would get away with that. purely seem on the open problems with the democrats as against republicans over even a lot less significant subject matters? sure i'm certain this can stay less than the wraps, truly. 4. If the authorities paid Osama or different terroists to attrack us, then why would not Osama tell the yankee human beings? What extra effective oppertinity to reveal the country he hates maximum hostile to their own authorities? purely in Hollywood. although that is a creative conspiracy. purely no longer a real one. I trust what you reported, distinctly about the newborn donning that blouse.

• 1 decade ago

I think the Internet is a valuable tool in today's society. Some of the drawbacks our that anyone can blog what they think and have simple minded people believe that what they are saying is the truth. All this inside job stuff is a perfect example of what I am talking about. It is nothing more than a anti American issue that tries to downplay that we were attacked by radical Islamic people. We were attacked because through the 90's we as a nation could not believe that someone was going to do this to us. This attitude continued through 2001 until that fateful day occurred. That day changed everything we do from now on. If we put our guard down for just an instance it will happen again. So believe what you want and deal with reality just for one moment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Americans love a good conspiricy theory. For example 9/11, Area 51??? whatever area it was, JFK, Moon landing, the list is longer than this im sure.

• Joe M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

There are plenty of theories.

Unfortunately there was never a real investigation into it - and the more time passed, the less chance there was of getting anything resembling accurate information.

Dubya and **** dropped the ball. I don't know whether they had anything to do with 9/11, but they sure as f**k didn't seem to want a thorough bipartisan investigation going on - and did everything in their power to block one.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The 9-11 conspiracy theory is garbage. Here's a stunning, unassailable fact that kills the theory:

==> Almost every single expert has come out against the 9-11 conspiracy theory. Numerous articles against the theory have been published in peer-reviewed journals. ZERO articles have been published by the so-called conspiracy "experts." Essentially, they have no name, no respect, no signficance. Conspiracy nuts lose. <==

Here are some peer-reviewed articles showing that 9-11 was NOT an inside job:

Engineers Explain WTC Collapse

http://www.architectureweek.com/2002/0529/news_3-1...

Report Ties WTC Collapses to Column Failures

http://enr.construction.com/news/buildings/archive...

IT WAS THE FIRE, CAUSED THE TWIN TOWER COLLAPSE - icivilengineer.com

http://www.icivilengineer.com/News/WTC/Fire.html

Simulation for the collapse of WTC after aeroplane impact - Lu XZ., Yang N., Jiang JJ. Structure Engineer, 66(sup.). 2003, 18-22

Bazant, Z.P., & Zhou, Y.

"Addendum to 'Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? - Simple Analysis" (pdf)

Journal of Engineering Mechanics v. 128, no. 3, (2002): 369-370.

Brannigan, F.L.

"WTC: Lightweight Steel and High-Rise Buildings"

Fire Engineering v.155, no. 4, (2002): 145-150.

Clifton, Charles G.

Elaboration on Aspects of the Postulated Collapse of the World Trade Centre Twin Towers

HERA: Innovation in Metals. 2001. 13 December 2001.

"Construction and Collapse Factors"

Fire Engineering v.155, no. 10, (2002): 106-108.

Corbett, G.P.

"Learning and Applying the Lessons of the WTC Disaster"

Fire Engineering v.155, no. 10, (2002.): 133-135.

"Dissecting the Collapses"

Civil Engineering ASCE v. 72, no. 5, (2002): 36-46.

Eagar, T.W., & Musso, C.

"Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation"

JOM v. 53, no. 12, (2001): 8-12.

Federal Emergency Management Agency, Therese McAllister, report editor.

World Trade Center Building Performance Study: Data Collection, Preliminary Observations, and Recommendations

(also available on-line)

Gabrielson, T.B., Poese, M.E., & Atchley, A.A.

"Acoustic and Vibration Background Noise in the Collapsed Structure of the World Trade Center"

The Journal of Acoustical Society of America v. 113, no. 1, (2003): 45-48.

Glover, N.J.

"Collapse Lessons"

Fire Engineering v. 155, no. 10, (2002): 97-103

Marechaux, T.G.

"TMS Hot Topic Symposium Examines WTC Collapse and Building Engineering"

JOM, v. 54, no. 4, (2002): 13-17.

Monahan, B.

"World Trade Center Collapse-Civil Engineering Considerations"

Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction v. 7, no. 3, (2002): 134-135.

Newland, D.E., & Cebon, D.

"Could the World Trade Center Have Been Modified to Prevent Its Collapse?"

Journal of Engineering Mechanics v. 128, no. 7, (2002):795-800.

National Instititue of Stamdards and Technology: Congressional and Legislative Affairs

“Learning from 9/11: Understanding the Collapse of the World Trade Center”

Statement of Dr. Arden L. Bement, Jr., before Committee of Science House of Representatives, United States Congress on March 6, 2002.

Pinsker, Lisa, M.

"Applying Geology at the World Trade Center Site"

Geotimes v. 46, no. 11, (2001).

The print copy has 3-D images.

Public Broadcasting Station (PBS)

Why the Towers Fell: A Companion Website to the Television Documentary.

NOVA (Science Programming On Air and Online)

Post, N.M.

"No Code Changes Recommended in World Trade Center Report"

ENR v. 248, no. 14, (2002): 14.

Post, N.M.

"Study Absolves Twin Tower Trusses, Fireproofing"

ENR v. 249, no. 19, (2002): 12-14.

The University of Sydney, Department of Civil Engineering

World Trade Center - Some Engineering Aspects

A resource site.

"WTC Engineers Credit Design in Saving Thousands of Lives"

ENR v. 247, no. 16, (2001): 12.

The Towers Lost and Beyond

http://web.mit.edu/civenv/wtc/

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Eduardo Kausel, John E. Fernandez, Tomasz Wierzbicki, Liang Xue, Meg Hendry-Brogan, Ahmed F. Ghoniem, Oral Buyukozturk, Franz-Josef Ulm, Yossi Sheffi

• 1 decade ago

of course it was an inside job!

just look at the facts!!

look at which group of people didnt attend work that day,Bush's reaction once he was informed.. (leave the freakin kids man!) and who was automatically assumed to be responsible for the act!?

it was the bush administration.......(also responsible for many other things)..bush is tryign to dominate the world one country at a time...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

15 Saudi Arabs attackers is a inside job,get real,it is radical Raghead extremists.Up the anti 100 million for ever dead one turned in,hunt them forever.

• 1 decade ago

I think you should have been on one of those planes,because people like you make me sick.Get off the drug's man.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.