kenya airways crash?

the shocking news of kenya airways have made us all speechless,they aint even saying any truth through what exactly is happening back thr......do you think anyone must have survive? would u fly again in kenya airways ever? i have traveled with that plane and the pilots are hell rough i wouldnt travel ever again after what have had happen on saturday......

Favorite Answer

i have travelled a lot with Kenya airways and it is a fine company, one of the best we have in Africa. they are professionals. the same way there have been crashed with British airways, Concord, Swissair, etc and so many companies, airplanes crash happen. Kenya airways have good pilots, they are part of the Sky team with Air France and KLM, which means they abide to the same standards. I would certainly fly with them again if I have the opportunity. The plane that came down was new, only a year old, and so far the cause of the accident have not been established. so do not make quick judgments. there are no survivors apparently, and I really feel for the families and for the people who died, what they may have gone through. but hey, this is life, when it is your time to go, there is nothing anyone can do.

Source(s): me, a frequent flyer, dead scared of flying...

frequently in hassle-free words once. the most threatening project you'll do is rigidity to the airport. there is vastly more effective probability that you'll destroy your neck in the bathe than that you'll see any type of situation on an airplane, particularly one operated in the better international. Russia, China, India and Africa have some subject matters yet except that i'm afraid you're in for a dull time. merely check out the crew, they do this each and each and every of the time and they don't look to be worried. it really is how I were given over my concerns landing between storms at Chicago, even even with the truth that the wings were flapping like a fowl and the girls on both part of me threw up the flight attendants merely appeared somewhat bored and somewhat pissed off, Oh, so this isn't some thing to rigidity about. Takeoffs are the superb, swifter than the fastest events vehicle, yet after that it really is merely sitting and prepared.

they aren't saying the truth because they haven't examined the black box yet...whats the point of making assumptions?probably by now there are no survivors its been four days but there is still some hope.

i don't think the pilots are rough i have travelled with that airline too.

accidents happen!!!!its not always about pilots.............

• Afi

I don't blame you for not wanting to travel with them again but nothing can stop destiny. It's a case of "whatever will be will be".