Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

i am trying to figure out if i am actually pregnant?

i stomach is so sore and rock hard. all the muscles hurt and ach all the time. it was this way with my daughter and i didnt have any morning sickness or tender breasts. i also am not late yet. i took a hpt and it was negative. everyone keeps telling me that i am pregnant. i am trying to see if anyone else has had symptoms like this befor they found out they were pregnant

Update:

i am not constipated and i am tired all the time

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If your period isn't due yet, that could explain why the test is negative. Wait until your period due date and test again. If your period is late, then go to the doctor for a blood test, it's more accurate.

When I was pregnant, I had horrible achy muscles in my abdomen area. I felt like I did a thousand sit ups. I didn't feel this though until about a week after I had tested positive, but it went on for a while.

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take a HPT test in a few days and see what happens! If you still don't get the right result, go to your doctor for a blood test.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Before my hpt came back positive, I was really really tired and my stomach was upset. I don't want to be gross, but are you constipated? Sometimes that can give you those symptoms.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well im 14 weeks and i had the same symptoms but i had morning sickness but anyways my whole body was sore like someone had beat me. I say get a blood test and see what the results are but to me it sounds like you are prego.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would advise you to schedule an appt with your doctor and have your blood drawn. This is the fastest way to find out if you're pregnant or not. Good Luck

• Panda
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't know about pregnancy, a rigid stomach and pain could be sign of an infection or a cyst. Get it checked out by a doc

• lovely
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

wait until you actually miss your period then test you are testing to soon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.