Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

i am trying to figure out if i am actually pregnant?

i stomach is so sore and rock hard. all the muscles hurt and ach all the time. it was this way with my daughter and i didnt have any morning sickness or tender breasts. i also am not late yet. i took a hpt and it was negative. everyone keeps telling me that i am pregnant. i am trying to see if anyone else has had symptoms like this befor they found out they were pregnant

i am not constipated and i am tired all the time

Favorite Answer

If your period isn't due yet, that could explain why the test is negative. Wait until your period due date and test again. If your period is late, then go to the doctor for a blood test, it's more accurate.

When I was pregnant, I had horrible achy muscles in my abdomen area. I felt like I did a thousand sit ups. I didn't feel this though until about a week after I had tested positive, but it went on for a while.

Good luck!

Take a HPT test in a few days and see what happens! If you still don't get the right result, go to your doctor for a blood test.

Before my hpt came back positive, I was really really tired and my stomach was upset. I don't want to be gross, but are you constipated? Sometimes that can give you those symptoms.

Well im 14 weeks and i had the same symptoms but i had morning sickness but anyways my whole body was sore like someone had beat me. I say get a blood test and see what the results are but to me it sounds like you are prego.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I would advise you to schedule an appt with your doctor and have your blood drawn. This is the fastest way to find out if you're pregnant or not. Good Luck

• Panda

I don't know about pregnancy, a rigid stomach and pain could be sign of an infection or a cyst. Get it checked out by a doc

• lovely

wait until you actually miss your period then test you are testing to soon.