Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 decade ago

italians what are your views on the elderly?

how are the elderly taken care of...do you put them in retierment homes....how do you view their health care issues..all aspects of anthing to do with their health care

• Angell
    Favorite Answer

Response to the guy /gal above me . Not all Italians wear black at funerals...

I am Italian I took care of my parents when they could not care for themselves anymore. I didn't like any of the nursing homes.The health care for Seniors now a days s u c k s. Now that I am a senior myself I find it depressing.

• dVille

I just came from a family reunion of Italian relatives by marriage and the elderly people are very well cared for in their home.

Italian elderly people in australia are annoying Windging People Everyone Deserves a Decent Health Care regardless of Race Gender or Age and as long as they pay for it like we have too and thats with money not pasta i don't really have a problem with it

• Davie

The women look awful wearing black all the time.