whyI can not date any women in canada?

why I can not date any women in Canada in past ten years?

and why we have %40 divorce and almost %0 married in Canada?why we have gay married and supported by are government and no one supporting me to meet women?

why if we pay for sex this can be crime in Canada? and what I do if I need sex?

Favorite Answer

You can meet a girl in Canada but you must not be looking in the right places for your kinda girl so just chill something will turn out for you.

Cheers.

• Pichi

Honey, it is obvious to anyone who reads your questions and answers and comments that the reason you are having such a difficult time in life, including finding women to date, is a very negative attitude.

Rather than looking to everyone else to make you happy, perhaps it is time to look to yourself for that. Maybe things are different in Iran where you are from, but in North America, life is what you choose to make of it. Sure, things are not perfect ... apparently they weren't in Iran either, or you wouldn't be here.

I pray for you, that you will find the contentment you lack.

.

I personally think you are lame - so that's why you cannot date any women in Canada. Cuz hey, if you really tried, there really is someone out there for everyone.

Maybe if you stepped away from your computer and went to where the women are instead of waiting for them to come into your computer room, it may help

You need to come to Montreal that's why :P