simple strawberry cheescake?
Does anyone know a good recipe for a simple strawberry cheescake?
- Anonymous1 decade agoBest Answer
lots of recipes for them here:
Easy Classic Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe with Graham Cracker Crust
2 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
4 ounces butter or margarine, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 8-ounce carton of sour cream
Combine graham cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons of sugar and the melted butter or margarine. Press into the bottom of a springform pan.
Cream the softened cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla extract.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition. Add the sour cream, which should be at room temperature.
Pour into graham cracker crust.
Bake for half an hour at 350 degrees F.
Turn off the oven, leaving the cheesecake inside for another half hour.
Chill and refrigerate for at least 4-8 hours.
Top with your favorite fruit topping, garnish with fresh strawberries or graham cracker crumbs.
heres a different one
Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Ready made graham cracker crust
16 ounce package of cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 package Dream Whip (powdered whipped cream mix)
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Prepare whipped cream mix with 1 1/2 cups milk.
Blend in softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Garnish top with fresh strawberries or any can of your favorite fruit pie filling.
have fun! hope it turns out yummy!
- Girly♥Lv 71 decade ago
Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake:
1¾ hours 25 min prep
1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/4 lbs cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
3/4 teaspoon orange rind, grated
1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, sifted
3 eggs, room temperature
1 whole egg yolk
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 1/4 cups fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cold water
1/8 teaspoon salt (necessary)
1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon unsalted butter, softened
1/8 teaspoon red food coloring
1. Preheat oven to temperature 350°F.
2. Mix crust ingredients together and press into pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes; set aside.
3. Reduce oven temperature to temperature 250°F.
4. Beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until soft. Add 3/4 cup sugar, lemon rind, orange rind and 1-1/2 Tbs. flour. Mix thoroughly. Add eggs and yolk one at a time, beating after each addition until just incorporated. Beat cream and vanilla. Pour into crust and bake about 65 minutes until edges are firm and center jiggles slightly when pan is moved. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
5. Purée 1 cup strawberries in a food processor or blender. Press through a strainer. Combine strawberry purée, 3/4 cup sugar, cold water, salt and cornstarch in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in 1 teaspoons butter and food coloring. Cool slightly. Arrange whole berries over top of cheesecake. Serve glaze over cheesecake.Source(s): http://www.recipezaar.com/
- JennyPLv 71 decade ago
Here's one that I've used from time to time over the years:
1 can Eagle Brand Milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 pint fresh strawberries
3 T sugar
1 graham cracker crust
Blend lemon juice with Eagle Brand Milk until thickened. Whip cream and add vanilla during whipping process. Set aside. Whip cream cheese until light and fluffy and add to milk mixture. Fold in whipped cream and pour into prepared crust. Clean and slice strawberries and add sugar. Let sit for 30 minutes to "juice up". Pour over filling and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- iamknives64Lv 51 decade ago
8 MINUTE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
1 Keebler graham cracker crust
1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip
1 (8 oz.) bar cream cheese
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pt. fresh strawberries
First cream the softened cream cheese, gradually add in sugar. Add vanilla and whip until fluffy. Fold in Cool Whip. Pour into crust. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour, until firm. Enjoy!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 4 years ago
1 small pack digestive biscuits 100g butter 275ml double cream 170g full fat cream cheese 100g icing sugar 1 lemon 1 lime decorations if you want place the biscuits in a bowl and using the end of a rolling pin crush them into a fine crumb. melt the butter in a pan and mix thoroughly with the biscuit crumbs, then place at the bottom of the cheesecake dish, push down and even out. place in the fridge to chill. pour the cream into a large bowl and whisk until soft peaks in a small mixing bowl, soften the cream cheese and gradually sift in the icing sugar, mixing continuously. grate the rind of the lemon and lime and mix into the cream cheese and icing sugar. cut the lemon and lime in half and juice, use 1 tbsp of this juice in the cheese mixture fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture and spread this on top of the biscuit base and decorate. then chill. if you which to use other fruit such as berries, blend them into a pulp and then add to the cream cheese and icing sugar instead of the lemon and lime.
- 1 decade ago
No bake by Jello.... it should be with the baking items in most grocery stores. You need milk and butter, but other than that its the easiest way to cheesecake that actually tastes real.
- 1 decade ago
This seems pretty simple... Good Luck!