Has anyone closed on investment property with Gaddel Enterprises?Has the expierence been positive or negative?

Alot has been mentioned concerning Liz Morice and Gaddel Enterprises!Does anyone have any positive or negative feedback on the investment?I would like to talk to those who have already closed on a investment property!!!!!!!!!!!

Please give real numbers when responding?What were you promised?And what did you get?How did you get paid?Installments?Lump sum?

Favorite Answer

I have closed on a property, I made settlement on April 22 2007, first thing they were right on top of it, I received a call stating that the property settled and I would be receiving my first initial payment after the credit check and background check, sure enough I received a call from my sales rep telling me that the payment has been made check your account and it was there, Gaddel has delivered on everything there after, yes there are installments being made, no one gets one lump sum there are rules and guidelines that need to be followed when in business, be patient and the system will work for you, if you are a true investor as am I, you will understand all of this, if your not and you think small there is a money back policy, get your money back put it in the bank, and grow old waiting for a return, have faith be patient and wait....

If you want contact me by e-mail, I wont discuss any personal details or numbers, just coach you on how to be an investor and reassure you that Gaddel is the real deal...

if you are having issues or concerns be a professional talk to your rep, do not slam a reputable company over the Internet, they really care................................

Positive

I closed on an investment about 3 months ago. I invested $1000 and walked away with a nice amount. The company is full of people that are kind and professional and there is 100% money back guarantee throughout the entire process.

I have closed on a property in late December. I received 6 figure return. It took about 3 months to receive all of my money. I also have received 1099 for the installment that I received before the close of 06.

i closed in Dec. have waited over 5 months now. they still owe me money, paid 2/3 to date. it would be easy for me to get back in, i have my investment covered. why trust them though when they still owe me money. and what about the other properties i have? I was sold on 3 to 6 months which turned into 12 months. will see when i hit it. I have 25 other friends in and i am scared to ****. i will talk to you.

I have also invested a few peoples money and also worry... "i am scared to ****." but more so for them. Keep me posted Regie T