Good name for Private Investigator agency (all women)?

If I opened up my own PI agency consisting of all women, can someone give me a very good, original name - one that would stand out from everyone else for a bunch of middle aged, nosey women? Be creative........

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I own www.kellermaninvestiations.com. If I were women PIs.....I might name my agency:

Les Femme Investigations

not sure if there's suppose to be a "s" at the end of femme.

• 1 decade ago

Nosey Neighbors Investigations

PMS Investigations

What She Wrote Investigations

JB Fletcher Investigations

We Solve It All Investigations

Man Cheaters Unite Investigations

Busy Bees Investigations

Peek A Boo Investigations

I don't know...sorry

Good Luck Hon!

• chieko
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Nosey Parker's

Curiously Discreet

Pink Investigations

Sherlock Girls

Nancy Drew Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Just the Facts

Book'em Donna

Source(s): sounds like fun!
  • 4 years ago

The Canadian government has issued a travel advisory for Mexico because of the continuing violence that is occurring. While Canadians are not specifically being targetted, certainly you can be in the "wrong place at the wrong time". I did consider travelling to Mexico as a possible vacation destination a few years ago, because I would have liked to go and see the resorts, the Mayan ruins, and practice my Spanish. But with the state things are in today, I probably will look elsewhere at least until the Mexican government has more control of the situation down there. Keep in mind that many travellers go to Mexican resorts annually without encountering any crime whatsoever. And there also have been cases in other travel destinations where Canadians have faced violent crime. Jamaica, Bermuda, and Bahamas have all had cases of assault, murder, and other violent crimes against vacationers in recent years. The key when travelling is to be alert, stay in safer areas, and travel in groups with people you know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CatLaw
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Lady Sleuths

Lace Investigations

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Petticoat Piranhas

• 1 decade ago

How about "Nosy Neighbors" or "P Eyes" or "Fly on the Wall Investigations" or "Fly by Night" Hope these help.

• 1 decade ago

Miss Marple's...or Gum Pumps (A play on "gumshoes")

• 1 decade ago

How about Phantom Ladies.........Phantom Lady was a movie back in 1944.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We're no private ***** lol sorry had to

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.