Carrie Underwood has scored three multi-week number one hits from her Some Hearts CD with...?

...Jesus Take the Wheel, Before He Cheats and Wasted. Who was the last female country artist to score three multi-week number one hits?

Favorite Answer

Jo Dee Messina was the first woman in country history to do this.

In doing more research, it actually looks as though Dolly Parton was the first to achieve this, even though she has also given credit to Jo Dee.

Dolly did this first with "Here You Come Again" (five weeks, 1977-78), "It's All Wrong But It's All Right" (two weeks, 1978) and "Heartbreaker" (three weeks, 1978).

Jesus Take The Wheel She became driving very last Friday on her thanks to Cincinnati On a snow white Christmas Eve Going domicile to work out her Mama and her Daddy with the child contained in the backseat Fifty miles to flow and she or he became operating low on faith and gas it would been a lengthy demanding 3 hundred and sixty 5 days She had plenty on her innovations and she or he did not pay interest she became going way too quick in the previous she knew it she became spinning on a skinny black sheet of glass She stated both their lives flash in the previous her eyes She did not actually have time to cry She became sooo scared She threw her hands up contained in the air Jesus take the wheel Take it from my hands reason i will't attempt this on my own i'm letting flow So supply me one better danger save me from this street i'm on Jesus take the wheel It became nevertheless getting chillier at the same time as she made it to the shoulder And the automobile got here to a stop She cried at the same time as she stated that infant contained in the backseat snoozing like a rock And for the first time in a lengthy time period She bowed her head to desire She reported i'm sorry for a fashion i have been residing my existence i recognize i have were given to modify So from now in this evening Jesus take the wheel Take it from my hands reason i will't attempt this on my own i'm letting flow So supply me one better danger save me from this street i'm on Ooh, Jesus take the wheel Ooh, i'm letting flow So supply me one better danger save me from this street i'm on From this street i'm on Jesus take the wheel Ooh, take it, take it from me Ooh ooh wah ah ooh ooh ooh

Jo de messina

• Nora G

make that 4

patsy cline

faith hill ?

don't care