Do you think that we a closer to a major Mideast conflict now than at any other time in our history?

Battles being fought as we speak : Lebanon,

Palistinian Camps,

Iraq,

Afganistan

Major American Navy build up in the area, 2 Carrier Battle Groups, increased Aircraft stationed in Italy and Turkey, as well as Increased Isreali Militay build up towards Syria

Favorite Answer

Yes, im pretty positive were building toward a war with Iran and im sure it will turn into a world war. Sucks but its gonna happen

The middle east has been a hotbed for conflict, especially now that Israel became a nation in the 1940's. Hatred between the Arabs and Jews runs deep. The area is central to oil which is what runs the world and conflict will continue. The world's longest family feud is going on there. The difference is what kind of weaponry they can now use to fight with and cause major catastrophic damage. Start selling oil for euros instead of dollars and watch out....

No, there have been plenty of Middle Eastern conflicts in recent history. Iran/Iraq war for example.

It's been going on for a looooong time... and has often been worse than it is now.

No... I actually think everyone is walking on egg shells more than ever before, since Iran's kooky president has stated that he wants to "finally punish" Israel and would like to see the "Israel problem" dealt with once and for all.

Egg shells, my friend. Crunchy egg shells...

Yes, I do. I pray not.

I have to start digging my escape tunnel: but to where?

I am serious, I do think we are close to the end.

Doom and gloom, well, The World is in chaos and alot of insane people have access to nuclear, chemical and bio. weapons.

Did anyone expect 911 to happen?

I think we're all going to wake again to a catastrophic event that is the beginning of the end.

I'm scaring the hell out of myself, but it's what I believe.

If the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are not "MAJOR", I would like to see what your definition is?

We are in one right now with the MIDEAST, and yes it is more than just conflict it's HATE. This is somewhat off the topic, but Bush went to war without even getting the UNs approval. "Mr. George W. Bush" is an a55. Bush says he's a Christian man but he is killing people......I DONT GET IT.

• No. The 70s was that time and the 70s are gone.

Open your eyes!

We're right in the middle of a major mideast conflict!

no we arent for those reasons