Who will fire first? Iran, Korea, Israel, or the US?

Plausiable: Israel attacks Iran, Korea attacks US., US then Attacks Korea, and Iran, USSR defends Iran, and China comes to the Aid of Korea, and away we go

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like a script from the WWE! Edge jumps on Matt Hardy! Jeff Hardy Jumps on Mr. Kennedy and Khali jumps on John Cena. It's not that simple guy!

countries have to much at stake to provoke all out war, if it was that simple..we would have already dropped bombs on North Korea Iran and Iraq.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • first off Israel would only attack them if they where attacked first. Also Korea wouldn't achieve much considering they would all be gunned down and shot down before they could move Soviet Russia hasn't existed since 1991 where the hell have you been. Also Russia wouldn't attempt to defend a country while leaving its homeland vunerable to chechneyans and possibly starting a nuclear war with the USA. China wouldn't back up Korea because if they did their number 1 economic contributer (USA) would say f u and they would go back into the dark ages. I think you have no clue about how war works or politics. Also there will never be a war on the scale of WW2 or WW1 again, ever.

• 1 decade ago

First off, Israel would never attack Iran.

China, as of now, makes billions of dollars through trade with the U.S. Unless there is substantial gain, and confidence, China would not burn those bridges of trade with the U.S. unless they know they are enough of a force, aligned with North Korea, to take us over and benefit in the long run from doing so.

• 1 decade ago

I say this:

Israel has said they will "not allow Iran to go nuclear"...meaning as soon as Iran get close to having a nuke...they will attack them!

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Israel_Will_Not_Al...

so with that in mind you figure it out....it is easy to see the probable future...!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Operation Opera part II. Need I say more?

• 1 decade ago

One horrible day, Kim Jong-Il will misplace his platform shoes and run out of hair gel. KABOOM!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

USSR? WHERE HAVE U BEEN THE LAST 27 YEARS? THERE'S NOT SUCH A COUNTRY ANYMORE!! I THINK UU MEANT RUSSIA AND THEY'RE PRETTY COOL WITH US.

• 1 decade ago

Krytox1a is correct.

Israel has her sights set.

• 1 decade ago

you just described my new video game idea

• 1 decade ago

Probably...... US through bush's insaneness.. lolz not all koreans are crazy (im korean :)) we all say N koreans are crazy.. us S koreans.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.