Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

red sore spot on eye below brow and above upper lid?

for no obvious reason i experienced a painful swollen red spot just above the crease of my eye (above upper lid and below brow) very sore and red, OD examined eliminated a herpetic event with no other diagnosis. disappeared in two days. it burned from start to finish. two weeks later exact same spot

on other eye in a milder form. ?? allergic reaction?? visiting MD OD informally evalutated and scratched his head. no big deal but now its back and i cant trace to any change in either diet, product or environment. seasonal allergies are exaggerated at present? maybe this?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you may be allergic to your soap or detergent

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you may attempt this. At night in the previous you flow to sleep wah your face and dry it properly. Then take a bandaid and placed some Neosporin (antibacterial ointment) on it. placed it over the affected website. no count number if that's bacterial or something like that it is going to get somewhat smaller via morning. do no longer touch it. proceed with the bainaids at night, until that's punctiliously long previous. Works for me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.