aldoshoes.ca?

Just wondering if any one has ordered shoes online from Aldo. And their experiences. There are a few pairs I like on their site, that I haven't found in stores. I am just wondering about sizes, returning shoes, and shipping ect.

Thanks!!!!

Favorite Answer

I have shopped on aldoshoes.ca in the past and was actually checking out the shoes there myself the other day. Shipping is fast and the sizes run true to size for the most part. You may find some of the styles a bit snug, as I am a size 8 and find that an Aldo size 8 fits tighter than other size 8 brands. I did in fact return one pair and there was no hassle at all, although mind you I did an in-store return. Go for it- I'm sure that you will have a positive experience with aldoshoes.ca.

I've ordered shoes from Aldo.com and the shipping was great. I got one pair the next day and the other pair the following day. If they don't fit you right you can send the shoes back and get a different size or go to the store itself with your receipt and exchange.

Source(s): Aldo.com
  • clo

Www.aldoshoes.ca