Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What are your favorite musical groups?

Mine are: Survivor, The Ides of March, Triumph, Chilliwack, Derek and the Dominos, Cream, The Beatles, The Jeff Healey Band, Alabama, Loverboy, The Payola$, Toto, Honeymoon Suite, and others.

Well, some of the groups listed are not together - Triumph, Derek and the Dominos, Cream but the others are still around though not as famous as they once were.

Survivor is still touring and released an album in 2006, Loverboy is coming out with a new album soon. Triumph still maintains a website. The Ides of March are around. Toto may be around, Chilliwack reunited a while back.

The Jeff Healey Band isn't around but Healey is fronting a group called The Jazz Wizards.

Oops. I guess I might have been careless with the grammar - it sounded right at the time. Ah well... thanks for letting me know.

• Totoru
    Favorite Answer

Alley cats and kenny, remy & martin.

The Killers, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Kaiser Chiefs, the Academy Is...

There's tons more. :D

I think you mean "who" are you favorite....

Anyway, My favorite groups are POD, Los Lobos, Mana, Charlie Daniels Band, Pointer Sisters, the ink spots, the platters, bare naked lady, cake, FAYUCA,

• ALL american rejects, Panic! at the disco

Queen and Styx

yeah, mine are all either dead or retired too