Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What are your favorite musical groups?

Mine are: Survivor, The Ides of March, Triumph, Chilliwack, Derek and the Dominos, Cream, The Beatles, The Jeff Healey Band, Alabama, Loverboy, The Payola$, Toto, Honeymoon Suite, and others.

Update:

Well, some of the groups listed are not together - Triumph, Derek and the Dominos, Cream but the others are still around though not as famous as they once were.

Survivor is still touring and released an album in 2006, Loverboy is coming out with a new album soon. Triumph still maintains a website. The Ides of March are around. Toto may be around, Chilliwack reunited a while back.

Update 2:

The Jeff Healey Band isn't around but Healey is fronting a group called The Jazz Wizards.

Update 3:

Oops. I guess I might have been careless with the grammar - it sounded right at the time. Ah well... thanks for letting me know.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Totoru
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Alley cats and kenny, remy & martin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Killers, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Kaiser Chiefs, the Academy Is...

There's tons more. :D

• 1 decade ago

I think you mean "who" are you favorite....

Anyway, My favorite groups are POD, Los Lobos, Mana, Charlie Daniels Band, Pointer Sisters, the ink spots, the platters, bare naked lady, cake, FAYUCA,

• ALL american rejects, Panic! at the disco

Queen and Styx

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah, mine are all either dead or retired too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.