What's Your Opinion?

What's your opinion concerning Proverbs 18:2 which says, "A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions."?

Favorite Answer

i agree with the statement.

Well to me it says.... fools will not understand the things of this word you are reading but they will delight in their own understanding, and will air the opinions of such foolishness

Laughable here knowing some of the folks that air the opinions all the time without coming to the truth (understanding) of the bible.

Shall I weigh in with my own foolish opinion? Kidding! I love God's Word, and this is just one of many examples of down to earth common sense which the scripture evinces.

• Midge

Yes, I agree but, it is also important to recognize humility which is Truth itself. Sometimes people who are seen to be know-it-alls, actually are relating valid information and if it interferes with another person's "opinion" then he is thought of as overbearing when all along he is right.

• The world is full of fools?! Even the ones who think they are not because they believe in Jehovah.

OH, very nice. Reminds me that I'm wasting time on Y! Answers trying to help others understand...

Source(s): But mostly in this section. I do very well in the Gardening and Relationships section.
  • Reese

I agree with it totally. We have small minded people in the world who always think their way is the on way to go. That is why we have something called Wars...

U mean like "Hey, if U got a minute I'll tell U everything I know." or like "U know every time he opens his mouth, his ears close!" Next question? LOL John

Before we speak we need to understand what we are about to say.

It's the truth. Ever wonder why all the atheists post here?

Looks like you just answered your own question.