Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

goldburg and the great khali vs brock lesner and kane?

i know guys that goldburg and brock are no more in wwe but its just a match which is not sonna happ.so just tell me what do u think ?which tag team gonna win? just b fare.

Best Answer

It doesn't really matter because this is a combination of two of the most overrated matches in Wrestlemania history. Neither of the respective matches were very good, but they were hyped to be legendary battles. No offense to you or your question, I just don't think combining two of the lackluster matches in WM history would make them any better.

• This is a pretty hard and smart question. I Think Brock Lesnar and Kane will win, because Lesnar will do his finisher the F-5 on Khali and Kane will chokeslam Goldberg by luck then, both Kane, and Brock Lesnar will hold Khali up, while Goldberg is on tha ground, Brock and Kane will do a double-bodyslam on Khali and then Kane attacks Khali soo much while Brock is hitting Gold Berg, then Kane tombestones Khali and Brock irish wips Gold Berg out the arena and Kane pins 1--2--3 and wins. I Like that match and i hope i get to see such a match.

This is a pretty hard and smart question. I Think Brock Lesnar and Kane will win, because Lesnar will do his finisher the F-5 on Khali and Kane will chokeslam Goldberg by luck then, both Kane, and Brock Lesnar will hold Khali up, while Goldberg is on tha ground, Brock