Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Should I feel ashamed for being mad that there are no big crashes yet at the Indy 500 ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Big crashes don't necessary mean death or serious injury; wanting some crash action because it means the drivers are taking risks and in it to win, then it is all good!

• 1 decade ago

lmao, nice. nah, dont be. its the only reason i watch it. cruel, i know, but as long as the person doesnt get hurt too bad then its all in good fun. besides they kno what theyre getting into when they get into that car. my question for u is do u think they ever have to go to the washroom when theyre racing...wouldnt that suck...if they crashed cuz they had to go so bad ... memories of Cool Runnings (lol) :)

• 1 decade ago

Should I feel ashamed that I reported every single answer and question to a Yahole that got me suspended? lol

I'm back!!!! Ready for some best answers again?

• 1 decade ago

na. That's the only reason I watch it, too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.