Why doesn't my comp show some pages?

When I go online it doesn't show some pages like photobucket. It's says it's done loading in the status bar, but the window is blank. Any way I can fix that?

Favorite Answer

yes

• Beth

I'm not too much into computers, but I do more than the average person. I am guesssing here-so please please verify this with everyone you know that knows more about computers.

It's your programming on the computer you are using. Do you have Java loaded on to your computer? I am not familiar with Photobucket-but more than likely, it is something with the programming and the language and your computer is not picking it up. It could also be the network that you are using....but I think my first answer is more on target.

Update everything (software) on your computer. You can get Java for free I believe, I am not sure what web site though. You may also need to go to Microsoft.com and get updates from your computer. Are you using Windows XP Pro? If you have an older version OS, the Photobucket may not work as well. You may also need more RAM. Try cleaning out your cookies as well. I clean mine out about 3 times a week-since I get a LOT in a few days. It just slows your computer down. Last but not least, do a tune up on your computer. Disk Defragmentation.

I am wondering if having too many programs run at once will make this happen. It has happened to me a few time as well..I just don't have Photobucket.

I hope this helps.

Source(s): Learning everyday from others