100 percent financed mortgage, how does it work?

I would like to know what type of credit score you would need to qulify for a 100 percnt financed mortgage.Also how much income is required. Does anyone know what mortgage payments would be on a house that is $229,000 to $249,000?How do you go about getting something like that. Are companies you see advertised to... show more I would like to know what type of credit score you would need to qulify for a 100 percnt financed mortgage.Also how much income is required. Does anyone know what mortgage payments would be on a house that is $229,000 to $249,000?How do you go about getting something like that. Are companies you see advertised to get you a mortgage like that with bad credit reliable, or will banks give you a mortgage like this.
Update: I live in Toronto,Ontario and would like advice for this and surrounding areas.