What is wrong with a guy if he doesn't have sex with you?

Well this guy i have known for a good two or three months we talk sometimes and when he isn't at work and around 11 or twelve at night he tells me I can come over if i want.Then when I do I want to have sex but then he asks me for a ******** and i give it to him and he says I will give you what ever you want if you ive me what I want.Then after we finish he makes up an excuse so we can't have sex like I don't know what he is doing.What is wrong?Is it me or him?

Favorite Answer

HE LIKES HEAD SO MUCH, TELL HIM 2 SUCK HIS OWN DICK. HE IS A PUNK MOTHER ******* 304. THAT ***** NEEDS HIS *** KICKED. U HAVE SO MUCH 2 GIVE, DON'T GIVE IT 2 HIM!!!!!!

stop rushing sex ur not married and don't care how old u r. he could be nervous never had sex and does not want to have sex until he is married. relationships r not all about sex alone. and u know each other for only three months u act like if it's three years. sorry 2 be like this but three months is like three days. abstinence heard of that word.

Try this.... next time u go over there and he wants the b l o w j o b... give it to him but dont let him finish...if your clothes aren't off already, take them off and proceed to get yours... if he doesn't let you, he is either with someone else or he's gay....

I can't be sure because your explanation is lacking some information but it sounds like him and some insecurities he has about you.

It's him. He's a selfish guy who is only thinking of his wants and needs. It's got nada to do w/you.

Oh man, it IS you. You are a booty call honey, or should I say a BJ call......

Isn't being single better than being a sperm receptacle?

Have you tried asking this bloke why he won't have sex with you? I'm thinking it's likelier he'll know than I will...

Gee, it would help if I knew what eight consecutive asterisks refer to!

Are you that blind that you can't see you are being used? Stop going over there!

maybe he's nervous, lol anyway it's him, you're not doing anything that I can think of that would make you being doing something wrong