If a jerk buys you chocolates...?

If a jerk buys you chocolates to win back your good favor and make you forgive him, and you don't...do you still get to eat the chocolates?

They're Godiva.

Favorite Answer

oooh, yummy! Officially, a lady is supposed to give a gift back if she isn't interested. But if you don't mind being a ***** about it, you could always just return the box.

I would (and have). They weren't Godiva, but I had an ex give me chocolates, trying to make up. I told him I would have to think about it and that we still have a lot of talking to do. Then he left and I had the chocolates. Can't really give them back after you have opened them up and tasted a few (or taken bites and put back the ones you didn't like!! lol)

That's just what I did. The only reason I answered was because I have done it. If you had asked in Etiquette, I would not know what is right.

haha

yes, eat the chocolates.

or, if you want to be mean, throw them away while the jerk is watching. But that would be mean to the poor godiva too...

your choice i guess.

you could eat the chocolates but that gives a sign that you forgive him but if you are really angry, just throw the chocolates to his face.

• kitty

Well, it depends of what he did, if he cheated on me, I would just throw the chocolate away, and never talk to him

Hmm.. if they were the cheap kind, id eat them.

If they were the rich deep chocolate, id eat them.

Either way, id eat them.

But if its favorism?

Id eat some, and give the rest to someone.

??? win back a good favor? is this about a favor or forgiving? don't get it.

give the chocolates back if he's a jerk. let him give them to someone who will appreciate them.

jerks don't buy chocolates. so forgive him and move on. yes, eat the chocolates.

DONT EAT IT!!! ITS POISONED!!!

either that or

its totally yum

and u get to eat them

but check the brand

i say go for it

bt check for fishy stuff

lol

Source(s): me, myself n i

if you were to still eat em your a gold digger (but for food) (i mean chocolate)