coed

preferably cell phones allowed

please recommend one and if they have a website let me know their website

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are a lot of schools that meet your requirements. The top schools include Andover, Exeter, St. Paul's, Deerfield, Choate, Lawrenceville, Hotchkiss, Taft, Milton, and Groton. Some of these have stricter rules than others, but they all let you leave campus if you have permission. A couple websites to start your research are boardingschoolreview.com and petersons.com. You'll find stats, alumni reviews, and websites where you can request more information about schools that look interesting to you. You can use talk.collegeconfidential.com under the prep school forum to get information from parents and current students. The best way to find information about schools that you are interested in applying to is to tour them. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Check out The Association of Boarding Schools; they have a database that lets you search US schools in several different ways. Their website is here: http://www.schools.com/

If you're interesting in going out on weekends, you might want to check into five-day boarding, which is where you go home on the weekends.

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Check out www.bolles.org; This is Bolles High School in Jacksonville, Florida. It is an excellent college preperatory school.

p.s.... Pronounced "bowls"; takes boarders 7th grade and up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

are y pieces girl? actually i am also a pieces girl bye the way i don't know the ans of your question but i think about it. byeeeeeeeeeeeee sweety.

want my ID? ok i tel u,its <franky_indu@yahh.co.in> bye and have a nice day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.