I have a t.v. tuner card for my computer and need help?

I have it hooked up right but I have no sound. But when I record my program and watch it later I can hear it. But when I watch it with out recording it i cant hear it. I tried to con fig my sound and that don't work. Please help

It is hooked up right I can watch tv but there is no sound. But if I was to record a tv show and then watch it i can hear the sound. If you want to privately send me your phone number i will call you and it explaine it to you better and I will pay for the long distance

Favorite Answer

With which software? Is it a dual-tuner?

I would first install CCCP at http://cccp-project.net/

then try Media Portal (google it)

i think some tv cards have their own built in decoder for sound, so you might have to conect speakers or headphones to it, or use a lead from the out on the tv card to line in/aux on your soundcard

did you get on cards website and instaled all drivers or just using as it founded itself after you hooked it up?