Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Pokemon team? Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

im around 2nd badge just started on road 206 207 but what is the best adivce for my team. (and pokemon i should capture to make it better)

Prinplup- Bide Peck BubblebBeam Watersport (lvl. 25)

Staravia-Tackle Endeavor Quick Attack Wing Attack (Lvl. 18)

Zubat- Leech Life Super Sonic (Lvl. 8 Shared Exp)

Luxio-Tackle Leer Spark Bite (Lvl 21)

Ponyta-Tackle Growl Tailwhip

Machop- Low kick Rocksmash Focus Energy

(But i need a pokemon that can use Cut)

Best Answer

great team for now. actually, it's probably more than enough. many dont even bother using pokemon other than the starter, staravia, and luxio. Bidoof makes a great HM user. Fire pokemon are somewhat rare in these games, so maybe keep the ponyta. if i were u i wouldnt bother with zubat and machop since they might end up taking up exp that could just go to staravia, prinplup, luxio. just my opinion though.

You team looks good, in fact it's not far off what i just recomended to a friend who started playing a few days ago since he's in about the same spot. Bidoofs can learn almsot every hm so they make a good hm slave. Budews can also learn cut, but nothing else.

You're team is okay for now. I wouldn't teach any of my team members an HM except for Surf and fly though. Just use a bidoof and teach it most of the hm's.

Its too early to be worrying about your team so early off, but i should warn you when prinpul evolves empoleon is a terrible pokemon. its 2nd type of steel makes it vulberable to ground and fire does regular damage, and machop can be a little less helpful in the league

Source(s): me

Its a tight line-up but u need to throw budew somewhere in there, the grass type is realkly gonna come in handy early plus it can learn cut. Goodluck

• Debra

Awesome team! I would recomend though changing Absol for Darkrai and Rayquaza for Giratina.

get a bidoof it can learn cut. it evolves into bibarel. it is a good pokemon. my pokemon team crushes everyone elses pokemon so i have starraptor, empoleon, luxio, dialga (legendary pokemon), geodude, and floatzel.

Source(s): diamond
  • elfwae

always keep a throwaway monster or two to teach hm's and to use as a pawn for when one of your pokemon dies and you need to use revive or something.