Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

whats a good gift for a really close friend?

Its my friends birthday june 29th Shes turning 13 shes not having a party i dont think so should i get her a gift she means alot to me,i wanna slow dance with her lol can that be a gift,alos im scared to ask her to slow dance with me

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

okay, if you like her and she is a very close friend just make her something...a photo album with pictures of you two together. or something that will remind her of just how close you two are. when you ask her to dance just wait until a slow song comes on and just walk up and say, " hey do you want to dance with me?" dont make it a big deal or she'll know that your nervouse. if she is truly a good friend she will dance with you

good luck

Source(s): im a girl
  • 1 decade ago

you should get her something that will remind her of you each time it is around, but nothing too serious so as to scare her off. Do you know what she is interested in? Maybe ask one of her parents what they think she would really like to have? Or, a cd is always great, you can have someone play a certain song, and ask her to dance to it. Then, give her the cd, and evertime she hears it, she'll remember how sweet you were. Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

Easy there romeo. Plenty of time for slow dancing. Save that for a formal dance. Buy her a shirt or something. Chicks like clothes. She will appreciate the thought. Even if you get the wrong size!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have to admit that buying her a gift for her birthday is just wonderful and a great idea with any person.

Party or not, you should buy someone a gift for their birthday, it makes their day even better. ^^

Slow dancing...moving kinda face there, huh?

I loved when i got flowers from my bestfriend [whom was a guy] on my 13th birthday, he even got them with glitter on them.

Gah...that was ages ago. *turns to dust*

Good luck~! <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why do you want to slo dance with her What's wrong with a fast dance? Buy her a copy of her favorite CD

• 1 decade ago

well get her a ring not an expinceve one or get her a braclet and then put a note on it asking her if she wants to dance i bet she will say yes good luck

gerogiaguhh08

• 1 decade ago

just come and ask her wat she wants for her birthday

and in an envelope put in "i wanna slow dance wit you"

if you send another person to do it for you,she will getmad that u didnt do it(and i know)LOL

BAD EXPERIENCES LAST A LONG TIME

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.