How do the final exams work??

I am being home-schooled.. do they send me the exams to my house or do they send them to my proctor??

Favorite Answer

It really depends on the curiculum you are taking. I use ILC to do my homeschooling. http://www.ilc.org/cfmx/home/home.cfm?Menu_ID_Sel=...

There are 4 units in a course. Once I am finished the four units (1 course) I contact a teacher which you will be able to find on the ILC site. He/she will then discuss wiht you where and what time you would like your exam to be. (Final Exam)

At least thats how it works for me. :D

I guess it really depends on how your program does things.I went through Harcourt(I think its Penn Foster or something now),and we didnt have final exams.At the end of everything we had 5 electives.Kind of like preparing you for a career maybe?..But that was 6 years ago & every program is different.You would probably have to call and ask someone.

We have been home schooling for 2 years and are only required a standardized test once a year. No end of exams test here.

• glurpy

Are you homeschooling through a school or online program? If so, you need to ask them. If you are homeschooling under your homeschooling laws and aren't tied to any program, nobody sends you an exam.