Who has the better team in this 10 team keeper league? I am not commish...?
- Starts 1 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, and 1 Defensive player
- Passing - 1 per completion, 38 yards per point, 10 per TD, 3 per INT, 15 points at 280 yards
- Receiving - 3.5 points per reception, 12 yards per point, 12 points per TD, 7 points at 75 yards, 14 points at 125 yards, 28 points at 151 yards
- Rushing - 1 per rush, 20 yards per point, 15 points at 125 yards, 10 per TD
- Returning - 45 points per yard, 20 points per TD
- Defenses, kickers and Defensive players don't matter much
QB - Brady, Garcia
RB - LT, LJ, Rudi, Chester Taylor
WR - Reggie Wayne, T.J. Housh, A. Toomer, M. Furrey
TE - Jason Witten, L.J. Smith, Eric Johnson
K - Josh Brown
Def - BALT
D - Chris Johnson
QB - Palmer, Leinart
RB - S-Jax, J. Addai, Reggie Bush, DeAngelo Williams
WR - T.O., Chad Johnson, Holt, Jerricho Cotchery
TE - Gates, Winslow, Pollard, Pope
K - Akers
DEF - JAX
D - Taylor
Who is king of the hill?
PLEASE BEFORE YOU JUMP OUT AT ONE TEAM LOOK AT THE SCORING!
Rate the teams A+ to F also...
- jss104Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
- 1 decade ago
I would have to argue that Team A is superior. The QB's are pretty even, but Team A has a fully dominant running game. Team B probably has the better receiving crew and it does look like the most points can be gained from receiving stats. But receiving stats are also fairly inconsistent and can fluctuate greatly from week to week. As such Team B will have some huge weeks, but Team A should be consistently good week in and week out. Of course another thing that could be a factor is whether this is a Head to Head league or just cumulative points.
- 1 decade ago
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Is this a 2 man league? How do you get brady, lt jt, and wayne, team A by far. Good Luck.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Jr42Lv 41 decade ago
I would say any team with lt and lj is going to be tough to beat. I choose team a.
- The Nike KidLv 61 decade ago
I like team B. They get a B.