smallville question: if clark kent told lex luthor his secret.......?

smallville question: if clark kent told lex luthor his secret during their friendship, do you think things would have turn out better or worse?

in season 3, i think, lex figures out clark's secret in the mental hospital and still says that clark's his friend. can lex really be that disloyal?

Best Answer

Worse. If you watch the show you know about 33.1 right?

So I'm sure tensions would just be hugher and Lex would try to use clark to fuel his army of super soldiers. That's my opinion. It seems the msot logical.

• Justin

I think things might have turned out better because in season 1 Clark and Lex were friends with each other. one of the many reasons why Lex became a darker character was because Lex was almost always honest with Clark but Clark chose to keep lying about his abilities.

Lex Luther, while he is hot, he is Evil! (maybe that is what makes him hot) Anyway. If he had this information he would have tried to use it to manipulate some situation at some point in time. And I haven't been keeping up with it much inthe past year, but trying to get caught up totally...

Correct me if I am wrong, but the "Super Army" Lex is building is form Lana's "fake" baby. And it was really Clarks, or was I totally off on that? Seriously, send me a message if I was totally off on that.

To answer your question WAY WAY WAY WORSE!

I think Lex would have been good about it at first because a one point, they were best friend and neither of them forgot that. but you have to remember, they love the same girl. when Lex got together with Lana, that's when things would have gone bad, because Clark would have tried to talk Lana out of it. Clark only broke up with Lana to keep her safe and he wouldn't have thought she would have been safe with Lex. then Lex would have to teach Clark a lesson because nobody crosses a Luthor.

worse...lex is a strange person..i have a love/hate thing going on with him....lex knows something is up with clark but never lets it go and tries to be a closer friend to clark, maybe if he got over his power with money and was a friend then yes..but we all know lex is a enemy to superman in the movies...maybe comics too(never read one) :P

I think it would turn out better. Lex becomes the villain because Clark lies and keeps secrets.

• Totoru

Worse cause lex is too evil not to have made use of the knowledge some how earlier on in life. I hates lex. i hates even more what he has become in the comics.

Worse a lot worse.. cuz then Lex would have used krypotnite and Clark's family to control him and make him do stuff for him.

• Linda

I want Lionel Luthor.

no, he'd use it against him.