Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can I explain that purpose can free us from the confusion of what we should do?

I know that I can't speak for God, but there is someone that people are counting on and as far as I can see I don't know whether or not she is receptive. So I thought I would try a different way and explain it like the subject heading and also ask if she wants to know anything. If I get a responce then I have something to work with (She shows little of what she really feels)

I'm not a dictator, but I have been racking my brain over this because if she fails or doesn't do anything in that layer all of God's people including her will be lost.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

God's people get lost all the time. I'm sure everything will be fine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obviously, this isn't a great venue to explore serious stuff.

My opinion is you could try explaining how it's always hard getting your "ducks in a row", until they have a Mama Duck to follow. It's just an illustration, but maybe it makes sense - if there's one point to your life, or a central understanding of life, then everything else kind of falls in place behind that central point.

• 1 decade ago

A little too much confused esotericism for my liking. Possibly, plain speaking will get your message across more clearly.

• 1 decade ago

Weird statement.

Did you see Lady in the Water?

It explores purpose, and it makes the point that no one really knows their purpose until it's time for them to fulfill their purpose.

So what's your purpose?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who are you talking about, Paris Hilton?

• 1 decade ago

What a revolting and sad ploy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.