How can I explain that purpose can free us from the confusion of what we should do?

I know that I can't speak for God, but there is someone that people are counting on and as far as I can see I don't know whether or not she is receptive. So I thought I would try a different way and explain it like the subject heading and also ask if she wants to know anything. If I get a responce then I have something to work with (She shows little of what she really feels)

I'm not a dictator, but I have been racking my brain over this because if she fails or doesn't do anything in that layer all of God's people including her will be lost.

Favorite Answer

God's people get lost all the time. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Obviously, this isn't a great venue to explore serious stuff.

My opinion is you could try explaining how it's always hard getting your "ducks in a row", until they have a Mama Duck to follow. It's just an illustration, but maybe it makes sense - if there's one point to your life, or a central understanding of life, then everything else kind of falls in place behind that central point.

A little too much confused esotericism for my liking. Possibly, plain speaking will get your message across more clearly.

Weird statement.

Did you see Lady in the Water?

It explores purpose, and it makes the point that no one really knows their purpose until it's time for them to fulfill their purpose.

So what's your purpose?

Who are you talking about, Paris Hilton?

What a revolting and sad ploy!