Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Whats the name of this movie!!!?

I saw a preview of it but I forgot the name of the movie. Its about people who go to this school and every one has special powers. But theres a guy who doesn't know what his power is. In the preview I saw a girl with pink hair who could turn into a rabbit. A guy who could spit. A guy who could change form. A guy who could turn into liquid and a teacher who could shout very loud.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe that would be Sky High!!

Released on the 29th of July in 2005

A Walt Disney Film

Directed by Mike Mitchell

It was a GREAT movie!!

You can find all the information about this movie in the link below!! Enjoy the movie!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405325/

• echris
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's called "Sky High" and came out in 2005. It has some fairly well-known actors in it: Kurt Russell, Kelly Preston, Michael Angarano, Danielle Panabaker, Lynda Carter (former Wonder Woman in a superhero movie - great casting), Bruce Campbell, and Dave Foley.

Source(s): www.imdb.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the movie is Sky High. The actors in that movie were Michael Angarano, Kelly Preston, Kurt Russell and some more people

• 1 decade ago

Sky High

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sky High

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sky High

• 1 decade ago

The name of the movie you're looking for is called Sky High.

• 1 decade ago

Sky High, cool movie

Source(s): Saw the movie Sky High myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sky High

When I went to go see this movie I thought it was going to suck, but it was actually really good!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not for sure but I did see a movie on DVD with my kids called "SKYHIGH". It might be what you're thinking of.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.