Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Whats the name of this movie!!!?

I saw a preview of it but I forgot the name of the movie. Its about people who go to this school and every one has special powers. But theres a guy who doesn't know what his power is. In the preview I saw a girl with pink hair who could turn into a rabbit. A guy who could spit. A guy who could change form. A guy who could turn into liquid and a teacher who could shout very loud.

Favorite Answer

I believe that would be Sky High!!

Released on the 29th of July in 2005

A Walt Disney Film

Directed by Mike Mitchell

It was a GREAT movie!!

You can find all the information about this movie in the link below!! Enjoy the movie!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405325/

• echris

It's called "Sky High" and came out in 2005. It has some fairly well-known actors in it: Kurt Russell, Kelly Preston, Michael Angarano, Danielle Panabaker, Lynda Carter (former Wonder Woman in a superhero movie - great casting), Bruce Campbell, and Dave Foley.

Source(s): www.imdb.com

the movie is Sky High. The actors in that movie were Michael Angarano, Kelly Preston, Kurt Russell and some more people

Sky High

Sky High

Sky High

The name of the movie you're looking for is called Sky High.

Sky High, cool movie

Source(s): Saw the movie Sky High myself

Sky High

When I went to go see this movie I thought it was going to suck, but it was actually really good!

I'm not for sure but I did see a movie on DVD with my kids called "SKYHIGH". It might be what you're thinking of.