What game system would you say is the best right now and why?

PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, or Psp? (or more than one?

Also, I would prefer it if you have played at least a couple of the systems. If you're just going to say the system you have and you havent played any others then dont bother answering. Can you also give me reasons why you think this system is best? (Like is it worth the price or is it overpriced, good graphics, good games, etc.)

Favorite Answer

rite now i own xbox 360, playstation 3 and psp. i play my 360 now alot cause there is really gud games for it and lots of entertainment content on xbox live. ps3 is quite boaring at the moment cause there is no gud games out for it yet but it still has a very long life ahead of it. the psp is only gud if u like handheld games but to tell u the truth all the games on the psp r on ps2 and u can play all ps2 games on the ps3. the nintendo wii is gud for those who dont really care about hd graphics and just like to play casual games now and then. the wii is gud fun for the family and exercise, i have read bout my wii owners have lost weight by play the wii at least an hour a day and nintendo have plans for a wii fit gamewhich is to b a big hit. Overall, rite now the 360 is in the lead in console and software sales, it has great games for all ages and u r able to download hd movies, music videos and demos and not to mention the xbox live arcade which u can download classic titles like pacman and sonic the hedgehog. i would go with the 360 in my personal opinion but i think that u should do research on all of the consoles and see for urself which console best suites ur taste. they r all gud consoles and all have there ups and downs but i no for a fact that sony, microsoft and nintendo are trying there hardest to bring the best entertainment experiernce to there systems.

Source(s): owner of ps3, 360 and psp.

Right now I would say the Xbox 360, the 360 is cheaper then the PS3 and has the same if not better graphics. The controller(in my opinion) is more comfortable to use on the 360. The 360 also holds more game rights then the PS3, and has games coming out for it exclusive to the 360. I think the Wii is overrated.

I've owned all three systems: first the XBOX 360, then the Nintendo Wii, and finally the PS3... I'd have to say I like the PS3 the most... the media playback is awesome. You can stream video files from your PC through a program called MediaLink ($20). I've downloaded Blu-Ray movies and it's just so easy! The XBOX 360 is sweet if you have a lot of friends on it. Especially for Modern Warefare 2.. The Wii is good too if you have people over a lot.

Definitely Xbox 360, it is cheaper than PS3, and has comparable graphics. Also Xbox live is better than PS3 online, and Xbox 360 has more games out.

I like the PS3 and the Wii.

PS3 for graphics and some of the games, but the Wii is my personal favorite for overall fun had while playing it. I love that it's interactive. YOU have to be the one to move your wrist to hit the ball, not just press a series of buttons.

And, it's hilarious to watch people play it. (Yes! I'm sure it's hilarious watching me bounce around on it.)

well it all depends i have played the ps3,xbox 360,and i own the psp.

ps3:great graphics,overpriced,few games

xbox360: great graphics,good price,lots of games,great online play

psp:weak [[dont drop it]],lots of games, can watche movies,put music on it,and photos,and access the internet if there is a wireless source nearbye

wii: cheap,fun, games focused on children [[cartoony]],involves movenet [[exercise]]

well, they all are cool

but ps3, wii and xbox 360 are awesum, good graphics,, but overpriced, anyway they have tons games for them

hope u liike my answer

Nintendo Wii- Best price for all it can do and all the games and all the demand, great games, the motion sensing technology. Basically the best bang for your buck.

Wii seems to be the favorite. They have opened it up to 3rd party game developers. The new Wii Fit is awesome.

• Chrys

Wii...

less hardware problems, more games, more challenging games...