Does anyone know where I can find a recipe for the CHEWIEST brownies ever?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Extravaganza
1 package fudge brownie mix
2 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips divided
1 cup toasted pecans pieces
1 cup toffee bits
4 eggs, or 1 cup egg substitute (recommended: Egg Beaters)
2 cans condensed milk
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 quart heavy whipping cream
1 quart half-and-half
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons vanilla extract
3 tablespoons cocoa
4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Before baking, stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. When brownies are done, remove from oven and spread pecans, toffee and remaining 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips on tops. As chocolate melts, gently mix the topping together. Let brownies cool. Mix eggs, condensed milk, sugar, cream, half-and-half, salt and vanilla together. Refrigerate mix for several hours or overnight. In a small saucepan, mix 2 cups of the milk mix with the cocoa and heat through. In the top of a double boiler, melt the unsweetened chocolate. Very slowly stir in the heated cocoa and milk mixture until well mixed. Add to remaining milk mixture and refrigerate. Chop brownies into small pieces (1/4-inch) and put in the freezer. Put milk mixture in ice cream freezer and begin freezing. After 10 minutes add frozen brownie pieces and finish freezing.Source(s): www.foodnetwork.com
- 1 decade ago
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup melted butter
2 cups white sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/3 cup confectioners' sugar, for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. (150 degrees C).
3. Line on 9x13 inch pan with greased parchment paper.
4. Combine the cocoa, melted butter, sugar, eggs, salt, flour and vanilla.
5. Mix until well combined. It should be very think and sticky.
6. Spread mixture into the prepared pan.
7. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
8. Cool completely before cutting into squares.Source(s): http://www.recipezaar.com/136332
- glorious angelLv 71 decade ago
"Rich chocolate chewy brownies, not cakey at all!"
Original recipe yield:
1 -9x13 inch pan
* 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1/2 cup melted butter
* 2 cups white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line one 9x13 inch pan with greased parchment paper.
2. Combine the cocoa, melted butter, sugar, eggs, salt , flour and vanilla. Mix until well combined. It should be very thick and sticky.
3. Spread mixture into the prepared pan. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.