Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

The Innocent Man, John Grisham, Is it good?

Somebody accidently gave me John Grisham's non-fiction book, the innocent man. I am book guy but I dont read non-fiction. I cant kinda tolerate it. Is that book good and would I find it interesting? (considering that I dont read non-fiction). What I want to ask is should I keep that book or exchange it for something else??

Best Answer

Anything from John Grisham is good!

It's an excellent book - remember that Grisham usually writes fiction so he manages to write the events effectively as opposed to 'this happened and this happened and then this happened'

Keeping in mind that good is in the eye of the beholder...I read The Innocent Man and shared it with a few of my students who enjoyed it very much. It is not a work of fiction, so anyone seeking another The FIrm will be disappointed. On the other hand, I recommend it highly. Read it and truly enjoyed it.

• Jules

I read it, it was great, anything from John Grisham is great, enjoy the book!

i haven't ever read it, but i do know that John Grisham is a great writer! and I've heard that its a good book!

I just read it. It was quite intriguing.