Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

The Innocent Man, John Grisham, Is it good?

Somebody accidently gave me John Grisham's non-fiction book, the innocent man. I am book guy but I dont read non-fiction. I cant kinda tolerate it. Is that book good and would I find it interesting? (considering that I dont read non-fiction). What I want to ask is should I keep that book or exchange it for something else??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Anything from John Grisham is good!

• 1 decade ago

It's an excellent book - remember that Grisham usually writes fiction so he manages to write the events effectively as opposed to 'this happened and this happened and then this happened'

• 1 decade ago

Keeping in mind that good is in the eye of the beholder...I read The Innocent Man and shared it with a few of my students who enjoyed it very much. It is not a work of fiction, so anyone seeking another The FIrm will be disappointed. On the other hand, I recommend it highly. Read it and truly enjoyed it.

• Jules
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I read it, it was great, anything from John Grisham is great, enjoy the book!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i haven't ever read it, but i do know that John Grisham is a great writer! and I've heard that its a good book!

• 1 decade ago

I just read it. It was quite intriguing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.